Canva step by step – a practical tutorial to this graphic design tool
November 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am| £20
Canva is one of the most amazing tools available for small businesses. It is user-friendly, the basic version is free and it can be used on phone or computer.
This graphic design tool for non-designers helps you:
- make your marketing materials look more professional without having to pay a graphic designer
- create strong branding that stands out from your competition
- give your online and offline platforms a more consistent look
- create and resize images for all social media platform.
In this workshop you will learn how to use Canva in the most efficient way possible with lots of tips and advice to maximise the platform. The workshop is aimed at anyone who wants to create impactful images for social media, websites or personal invitations and cards.
This tutorial will include:
- How to set up Canva to save time every time you use it
- Step by step guide to creating social media images
- Simple ways to adapt your images to different platforms
- How to easily create social media videos in seconds
- Great must- know features
- Tips to achieve brand consistency
The workshop will be given by RHC Directory member Claire Mass, founder and owner of Digital with Claire. Claire has been working in the social media field for 10 years and is passionate about making it all clearer and more manageable without it costing a fortune.
Claire is all about taking the stress out of social media www.digitalwithclaire.co.uk
A recording of the workshop will be available after the webinar.