Website City CV
We are Career Consultants
City CV is an international career consultancy, providing a complete range of professional writing and coaching services to thousands of organisations and individuals across the globe. We transform careers.
City CV is now part of the Hanover Group, with an international team of 100 across our European headquarters in London and our offices in Matfield (Tunbridge Wells), across Europe, the US and operating in Asia.
Every member of our team brings an innovative, agile, collaborative and intelligent vitality to the group. We are all absolutely committed to working together to deliver the very best to our clients. Trusted relationships are key to all that we do.
Job Role | To manage and improve the brand reputation and profile of City CV (B2C) and HOS (B2B) in the UK and internationally and to increase company revenue/profit in line with the business plan by ensuring professional and relevant communications to all audiences, developing best in class processes, campaigns and marketing resources.
- Leadership: to manage the marketing team which currently comprises: Marketing Manager (PT), Digital Marketing Manager (FT), plus external Social Communications Manager (PT), Public Relations manager (PT), Events Coordinator (FT), including regular 1-2-1 sessions, and bi-annual reviews to ensure appropriate resources and team composition relative to the demands of the business, to facilitate training schemes as appropriate, to mentor, encourage and empower individuals within the team to develop their competencies and career progression.
- Marketing Strategy: to develop and implement a marketing strategy for City CV and HOS (B2B) that supports the company’s overall business objectives in conjunction with Hanover’s Marketing Director.
- Accounts Based Marketing: Formulate, implement and drive ABM campaigns for all B2B business,
- Campaign development: work with the marketing team to test and refine digital campaign strategies, creating compelling content, incorporating regular reviews – that deliver quality leads to the business. Overseeing our marketing automation platform and supporting development of this channel.
- Brand Development: Work with the CEO and Hanover Marketing Director to develop a brand platform for City CV / HOS that is relevant, distinctive, motivating and credible and promote City CV / Hanover brand values both internally and externally.
- Social Media: Use different content formats, messaging, and assets – ensure our current social channels have a plan and deliver increasing results. Explore new ways to reach our audiences via social media.
- Website Management: Work closely with our team to ensure the website works at optimal performance & delivers improving conversions.
- Corporate Communications: Utilise external and internal resources to ensure timely and accurate communications about the organisation via the most appropriate channels, to champion best practice in communications across City CV and HOS, and managing media relations with external PR support promoting City CV and HOS in a positive light to relevant correspondents, editors, reporters.
- Client Relations: Support the efforts of the B2B and B2C business development teams, managing marketing resources to implement appropriate product campaigns and strategies to build awareness and drive leads that convert to business for each area.
Qualities, Skills and Experience required Essential:
- Brand Management: Broad and diverse experience of brand management and integrated communications disciplines either in in-house or agency roles, particularly, but not exclusively, within professional services B2B and B2C sectors.
- Content and communications: extensive understanding of the role played by both traditional and digital marketing disciplines with the ability to identify the most effective tools to deliver on business strategy, with appropriate skills to be able to lead by example.
- Leadership: Experience in the successful management of teams and of individuals.
- Strong digital marketing and ABM capabilities within B2B environment.
- Creative thinker who is equally comfortable with data, reporting and identifying continuous improvement for the City CV / HOS business
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com