Exceptional Mental Health Service Provider
This role offers an exceptional opportunity to join, grow and shape this expanding and unique mental health service provider. The role is part-time initially with promotion to COO and a full-time contract for the right candidate in time.
Who we are
Employers are increasingly realising that the workplace can be a stressful place, whether on the road, in the yard or at a desk and that investing in employee mental health is equally as important as supporting physical health. We provide this independent mental health support.
Our core belief is that any business is only as good as the sum of it’s parts and therefore supporting staff in their mental health is essential to its well-being and success. We are proud to provide this extensive, independent and confidential support to companies for their employees, large or small, across the UK.
Additionally, we are unique in being the only service provider that mentally and emotionally supports every part of the person’s recovery. We are private and confidential external organisation who handles all a company’s mental health requirements in confidence.
Our founder has spent 25 years involved in this area of and all the other members of the team are equally experienced in the mental health sector. The image of the company is therefore highly professional, experienced and confidential.
What we are looking for
An initiative driven and superbly organised team player with experience as a previous Company Secretary to provide administrative support, legal guidance and financial coordination for our expanding company.
You should be enthusiastic, confident and experienced enough to deal with a range of people at every level, articulate, diplomatic and confidential with a naturally positive outlook. This role will be extremely varied, so flexibility is key.
You must be accurate, have excellent written English and proactive in your approach. The scope of the role will grow as the company expands and therefore only for candidates keen to progress their career in a company which will become the market leader in the support we offer.
Above all you must be trustworthy and discrete. Confidentiality is key in this role. Whilst you will be reporting to the CEO you will have close interaction with the senior management team and other members of staff within the company.
Essential: Previous experience as a Company Secretary and Bookkeeper. Additionally experience of legal corporate governance essential. Qualifications not necessary just a working knowledge needed.
Good to have: Previous experience of the mental health sector whether with BUPA or similar organisation or with a charity i.e. Samaritans, Mind, Young Minds.
Location: WFH but Meetings with the CEO will be either in Gloucestershire or London so travel to these areas will be necessary once a week.
- General company enquiries: Managing emails, forwarding on to relevant parties, writing letters, collating reports as required, answering phone calls.
- Good governance, confidentiality and legal: Maintaining the internal good governance and confidentiality logistics necessary. Compliance with statutory and regulatory departments essential, plus ensuring the decisions the board of directors make are implemented and legal responsibilities upheld. Keeping an inventory of all assets and property owned by the company, ensuring an adequate supply of marketing material at all times.
- Media: The CEO is a high profile individual and you will also be required to handle and direct media enquires of both a personal and company related nature.
- Management of cloud-based filing system and confidential data-storage
- Events: Assisting with the organisation of events and attending where necessary
- General company meetings: Arranging and managing all paperwork and details around regular meetings and management meetings, note taking and minute writing for these meetings.
- Systems: Bringing the accountancy remit back in-house and setting up accounting systems for it.
- HMRC: Running our relationship with HMRC
- Bookkeeping duties: Overseeing the company’s financial data and compliance. Maintaining accurate books on accounts payable, receivable, and daily financial entries and reconciliation.
- Additional duties: May include monthly financial reporting, creating and paying invoices, creating receipts for payments.
- Payroll and HR
Salary and Further Details:
Location: WFH with one face to face with the CEO p.w. either in Gloucestershire or London.
Salary: £35 – £45 p.h.
Hours: Approximately 16 hours a week, this may vary.
Probation: Three month probationary period
Application: All applications to Katharine Landale at Bold New World Recruitment email: email@example.com with a covering letter and CV. Thank you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org