Are you a reliable, caring individual that wants to make a difference?
As a Live-in carer, you will live with your client in their own home, this means living in your client’s home with them for 24 hours per day, 4 to 12 weeks at a time. You’ll support them with personal care, cooking, cleaning, shopping and transporting your client around. Most importantly, you will be their companion, friend and make sure they are well looked after.
Live-in Care is a highly rewarding career that provides you with the perfect balance between a fulfilling career coupled with a work/life balance. No experience is necessary as you’ll have access to our free, in-depth 5 day induction training, which all of our new carers attend.
Our family of Carers provides care throughout Southern England and Wales and you will be required to be flexible and adaptable to suit our client's needs and locations. In return, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients and will be rewarded with a variety of benefits that come with working for ENA and have access to our guaranteed work scheme.
Live-in Carer Responsibilities:
- Managing medical conditions such as spinal injury, dementia, stroke, and incontinence.
- Cooking and cleaning to support the running of the household.
- Supporting clients with personal care.
- Administering medication.
Live-in Carer Requirements:
- You will be required to be flexible to travel to our client's homes for placement across England and Wales (UK travel expenses covered to placement).
- You are able to commit to a minimum of 4 weeks up to 12 weeks in placement with one of our clients.
- You will be able to provide us with original proof that you have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- A full and valid driving licence for use within the UK is advantageous but not essential.
Live-in Carer Benefits:
- Guaranteed Work Scheme - You are guaranteed to earn £6000 before tax in the first 12 weeks of employment.*** T’s & C’s Apply.
- Payment of travel between placements
- A friendly and supportive head office team available 24/7.
- Competitive Pay from £500 per week up to £700 per week.
- Access to Calm Health App and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Up to 28-days paid annual leave per annum (pro-rata).
- Ongoing training and development to support your personal development.
- Government-backed Pension Scheme.
To apply for this job please visit ena.co.uk.