SpareMyTime is a fast growing virtual assistance agency
We are looking for a social media account manager to join our thriving marketing team. You'll be working on various client accounts, developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service, and managing projects and campaigns.
The role may be combined with other marketing and communications responsibilities.
Responsibilities will be determined by client mandates however could include any of the following.
- develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- manage the day-to-day handling of social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, this may involve adapting content to suit different channels
- oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Facebook Creator Studio.
- create engaging multimedia content
- form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- undertake audience research
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Facebook insights
- research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- analyse competitor activity
- recommend improvements to increase performance
- set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- liaise and support the rest of the team in a collegial manner
- manage a budget for social media activities
- educate other staff on the use of social media
- encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face
SpareMyTime is a fast growing, innovative virtual assistance agency. We truly believe in a supportive working environment where people can thrive outside a classic 9-5 office structure whist providing reliable, high calibre support to businesses and individuals looking to achieve more productivity and peace of mind.
This role is completely virtual and hours are flexible.
How we work
We ask for at least 10+ hours per week of availability from you but will not dictate when you work these. We will build you a portfolio of clients until you hit the number of hours per week you would like to work (10-40 hours). We recognise that you are more than capable of setting your own working hours within this to achieve exceptional client experiences.
Your days will be fast paced and ever changing. Your clients could be anyone from handmade baby toiletries or artisan handbag manufacturer to dog walkers, high end fashion PR or knitwear retailers. No client requirement or day is the same.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com