The following are the Terms and Conditions for visitors and Members of the Really Helpful Club Website, forums and services. The purpose of the Really Helpful Club is to provide a positive forum for Information Exchange, a place to exchange ideas and recommendations, to ask questions and get quick answers in a friendly environment. We ask all members to comply with these Terms and Conditions in order to maintain the true spirit of the Club and keep it beneficial and positive for all of us.
Individuals who wish to join the Really Helpful Club can become Members by filling out the online form. Membership is free of charge. Members will be able to take full advantage of all of the services and benefits of the Really Helpful Club.
If you are a business and wondering how you can get involved with Really Helpful Club, please contact me directly email@example.com
If you are a business, you may post once or twice about yourself in response to a particular search by an individual member. Please do not post repeatedly. You must make it clear that you are a business, otherwise you may compromise the integrity of the site as well as the effectiveness of your message. The Really Helpful Club is all about word of mouth and personal referral and the integrity of individual posts is of utmost importance.
If you would like to be listed in the RHC Directory, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org I would be delighted to talk to you.
With the intent to have discussions that are as open and useful to our Members as possible we do not require postings to be pre-approved by our staff prior to going up on the Website. For this reason the following applies to all postings made to the Website forums:
- Posts must be relevant to the purposes of the Website and the specific forum the post is being made to.
- Members making posts are responsible for insuring the content is appropriate, not offensive, obscene, intended to be injurious or insulting or unlawful or discriminatory in any way. This includes being respectful of other Member's viewpoints and opinions.
- Members must respect the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of others as well as the privacy of individuals. Members should not post personal information about another person (such as contact details) without that person's consent.
- Posts are the opinions, viewpoints or general statements of the Member and not that of the Website and/or its owners, employees or Advertisers. Nor does the Really Helpful Club specifically endorse any of the viewpoints or opinions of the Member unless expressly stated.
- All information posted on the Website is available or potentially available to the general public. Therefore, any information you do not wish to have available to the general public should not be posted to the site. The Really Helpful Club is not responsible for ensuring the privacy of any information that has been posted to the site.
- If a visitor or Member finds a specific post or series of posts to be objectionable or otherwise in violation of the above terms the post should be reported to the site manager through the “report a message” function. Reporting of a post does not ensure that it will be removed as the decision to remove a post is at the discretion of the site manager and the Really Helpful Club.
- The Really Helpful Club reserves the right to remove any post at any time if it deems it to violate the above terms or otherwise goes against the spirit of the Website. If removed posts are re-posted by the same Member or the Member continues to post unsuitable messages that Member will be blocked from further participation on the Website.
Members of the Really Helpful Club will automatically receive a regular Newsletter by Email as well as other email updates and notifications relevant to the Club's purpose. A Member can opt out of the regular Newsletter at any time. The unsubscribe option can be found in the Newsletters.
Final Legal Bits & Bobs
The Really Helpful Club is a UK based business governed by the Laws of England and Wales.
The Really Helpful Club makes no representations as to the validity of any information posted on its website by its Members or Advertisers. Nor does the Really Helpful Club assume any liability for the acts of the Website Members and Advertisers on the site or through the site.
The Really Helpful Club reserves the right to discontinue access to the site for any Member it deems necessary as well as to discontinue any feature of the Website at any time without notice.
If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid this will not affect the validity of the other provisions herein.