The Happy Menopause
The Diet & Lifestyle Podcast for Midlife Women
website URL: Read More
As a Registered Nutritional Therapist, I know that there are so many ways that nutrition can support a healthy and happy menopause. Many women start to experience hormonal havoc from their mid-forties, which can cause a range of symptoms from hot flushes and headaches to anxiety and insomnia. My monthly podcast The Happy Menopause features a range of expert guests who are full of brilliant diet and lifestyle advice which could make huge difference to the way you feel.
Join me on a journey through midlife and learn how to take control of your symptoms, as we cover a range of topics, from managing hot flushes or dealing with anxiety to intimate health and strong bones. I’ll introduce you to some fascinating guests who can offer real insight into managing midlife hormonal changes and challenges, so that you truly can have a happy menopause.
Visit my website to check out some of the latest episodes which include:
- Managing Stress Incontinence (Or How To Stop Leaking!) with Myra Robson, Pelvic Health Physiotherapist & Founder of the Squeezy App
- Managing the Menopause at Work with Julie Dennis, Menopause Trainer
- A Herbal Approach to the Menopause with Herbalist Ed Joy
- Dealing With Anxiety, Overwhelm & Brain Fog with Becks Armstrong, Founder of the Clarity App
- Building Strong Bones for the Menopause and Beyond with Christien Bird, Women's Health Physiotherapist
Look out for 2 exciting special episodes that I'll be launching on World Menopause Day on 18th October!